Track. Analyze. Boost.
The App for your Water Sports!
Waterspeed helps to improve your water sports, using Apple Watch GPS or iPhone to get real-time Speed, Direction, Distance, Pace, Heart rate, Weather, and many other stats.
Dedicated features for Sailing, Windsurf, Kite, Canoe, Paddle SUP, Outrigging, Kayak, Powerboat, Wakeboarding, Windfoil, Rowing, Wing, Dragon, Pedal and many Foil sports etc.
Available in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish
Fully Optimised for Apple Watch!
For those who love water sports as Sailing, Kite, Windsurf, Paddling SUP, Outrigging, Kayaking, Rowing, Wakeboard, Foil etc, Waterspeed offers amazing tools to track activities (speed, route, distance, heart rate, calories) in real-time, save it in your logbook and use it to improve performances.
Waterspeed works with Apple Watch using the internal GPS, so you can keep tracking trails and monitor your speed and heading without the iPhone, especially in the water! When you come back closer to your iPhone, Waterspeed will sync all points and data automatically and get Wind speed and direction, so you can review your tracks point by point, see graphs and stats, with dedicated tools for different water sports.
Waterspeed works on the iPhone and iPad too. If you bring with you, don't forget to cover it well to stop water from damaging it.
Thousands of Sailors, Kiters, Windsurfers, Paddlers, Outriggers, Kayakers use Waterspeed today. Give it a try today!
Providing the best App for Water Sports
Waterspeed is very useful: review your track point-by-point with Speed, Direction, Heart rate and Max Speed to improve your sport.
Apple Watch first
It is designed to work first with your Apple Watch, without an iPhone, so you can use it in the water easily (but you can use iPhone/iPad too).
Weather, Wind, Tides
Before a session, check the weather of your spot and get temperature, wind speed, gust and tides. At the end get automatically wind and angle.
How Waterspeed works
All features you need for free:
• Real-time Speed, Heading, Trajectories, Max speed, Distance
• Logbook of all activities with statistics and totals
• Full view with only numbers (speed, Heading and Duration)
• Review saved tracks: point-by-point with Speed, Colours, Heading, Heart rate, Duration, Max speed, Speed avg, Linear Distance, Pace, and other statistics
• Drop 2 marks and get statistics of a single length, export or cut
• Merge activities
• View speed and units in Knots, Miles or Km
• Choose your sport
• Health App and Activity integration with Map/Route
• Heart Rate and Calories, also in the Point-by-Point review
• Automatic sync from Watch to iPhone
• Use the Crown or Force Touch to Start and Stop (useful when the watch is wet)
• Split Stats by 500m, 1 Km, 1 NM with graph
• On iPad: it works with the internal GPS, if available, or any external GPS natively compatible with iOS
• Alarm after 60 seconds with poor GPS signal during navigation
• Alarm every Km (for example as a reminder to drink)
• Locations saved automatically
• Save the number of maneuvers, wind speed and angle, comment
• Force touch menu on Apple Watch for an easy start
• Social sharing
• Open point in Maps
• Backup on iCloud
• Activity list on Watch with "Re-sync" button
• Available in English, Italian, French, and Spanish
Make the most with the PRO version:
• Automatic sync between devices via Cloud and cloud backup (will be available from ver. 3.0)
• Check the weather forecast in your spot with temperature (°C/°F), Wind speed, Gust and Tides
• Automatic Wind detection saved in your track
• The countdown for Regatta on Apple Watch and iPhone/iPad with a sound and vibration alert
• Send to iPad from iPhone
• Export to GPX file (Strava, Relive, Garmin, Google, GPSAR)
• Export to CSV/Excel file
• Play your track and see the video of your performance
• Restore from iCloud
• Graphs and Stats
• Unlimited number of activities saved in the logbook
• Fastest Speed for 2,5, 10, 20 seconds, 500 meters, 1 KM, 1 NM
• Continued update and new features every month
Free version or Subscription
Free version: up to 5 saved tracks. Full version to un lock all features, available for a monthly, every 3 months or yearly subscription with a trail period for free (check prices on App Store).
It is the only one I've found specifically tailored for Windsurf. It stands alone on the Watch & doesn't need iPhone in proximity. The GPS map tracking with heat zones is an awesome feature. There's everything you need to be able to record a session & track your progression.
App straordinaria, io la uso per andare a vela. Permette di visualizzare tutti i dati essenziali sull'Apple Watch ed inoltre registra fedelmente il tracciato, scaricandolo in background su iPhone e iPad. Proprio ciò che mancava. Imperdibile!
Be in Touch with us
If you need any support or additional information
fill up the form below or write us: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or chat with us on Facebook Messenger.
We will do our best to reply you within 4 working hours.