Track. Analyze. Boost.
The App for Watersport lovers!
Waterspeed helps to improve your water sports, using Apple Watch or iPhone to get real-time Speed, Direction, Distance, Pace, Heart rate, Wind, Tides, and many other stats.
Dedicated features for Sailing, Windsurf, Kite, Canoe, Paddle SUP, Outrigging, Kayak, Powerboat, Wakeboarding, Windfoil, Rowing, Wing, Dragon, Pedal, Jet Surfing and many Foil sports etc.
Available in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish
Fully Optimised for Apple Watch!
For those who love water sports as Sailing, Kite, Windsurf, Paddling SUP, Outrigging, Kayaking, Rowing, Wakeboard, Foil etc, Waterspeed offers amazing tools to track activities (speed, route, distance, heart rate, calories) in real-time, save it in your logbook and use it to improve performances.
Waterspeed works with Apple Watch using the internal GPS, so you can keep tracking trails and monitor your speed and heading without the iPhone, especially in the water! When you come back closer to your iPhone, Waterspeed will sync all points and data automatically and get Wind speed and direction, so you can review your tracks point by point, see graphs and stats, with dedicated tools for different water sports.
Waterspeed works on the iPhone and iPad too. If you bring with you, don't forget to cover it well to stop water from damaging it.
More than 100,000 among Sailors, Kiters, Windsurfers, Paddlers, Outriggers, Kayakers use Waterspeed today. Give it a try today!
Providing the best App for Water Sports
Waterspeed is very useful: review your track point-by-point with Speed, Direction, Heart rate and Max Speed to improve your sport.
Apple Watch first
It is designed to work first with your Apple Watch, without an iPhone, so you can use it in the water easily (but you can use iPhone/iPad too).
Weather, Wind, Tides
Before a session, check the weather of your spot and get temperature, wind speed, gust and tides. At the end get automatically wind and angle.
How Waterspeed works
All features you need for free:
• Real-time Speed, Heading, Trajectories, Max speed, Distance, Pace
• Full view with big numbers
• Logbook of all activities with Stats, Totals and Graphs
• Review saved tracks point-by-point with Speed, Colours, Duration, Max speed, Speed avg, Linear Distance and other stats
• Drop 2 marks and get statistics of a single length, cut or export
• View speed and units in Knots, Miles, Km
• Choose your sport
• Pace calculation
• Split duration, Max speed and Avg speed by 500m, 1KM, 1NM, 1 Mi
• 2 Farthest points calculation
• Basic Backup on Apple iCloud Drive
• Health App and Activity integration and save Map/Route
• Automatic sync from Watch to iPhone
• Use the Crown to Start, Stop and Pause (useful when the watch is wet)
• Fastest Speed for 5, 10 seconds
• On iPad: use the internal GPS, if available, or any external GPS compatible with iOS
• Alarm after 60 seconds of poor GPS signal during navigation
• Save the number of maneuvers, wind speed and angle, comment
• Force touch menu on Apple Watch for an easy start
• Activity list on Watch with "Re-sync" button
• Social sharing
• Open a specific point in Maps/Google Maps
• Available in English, Italian, French, German, and Spanish
Make the most with the PRO version:
• Cloud sync between iPad and iPhone
• Cloud backup
• Compare 2 tracks
• Merge activities
• Check the weather and tides forecast 6 days/1 hour in your spot with temperature (°C/°F), wind speed and gust
• Automatic Wind detection, saved in the track
• Countdown for Regatta on Apple Watch and iPhone/iPad with sound and vibration
• Export to iPad from iPhone
• Export to GPX for Strava, Relive, Garmin, Google, GPSAR
• Export to CSV/Excel file
• Import GPX
• Play your track and see the video of your performance
• Unlimited number of activities saved in the logbook
• Fastest Speed for 2, 5, 10 and 20 seconds, 500 meters, 1 KM and 1 NM
• Continued update and new features every month
Free version or Subscription
Free version: up to 5 saved tracks. Full version to un lock all features, available for a monthly, every 3 months or yearly subscription with a trail period for free (check prices on App Store).
It is the only one I've found specifically tailored for Windsurf. It stands alone on the Watch & doesn't need iPhone in proximity. The GPS map tracking with heat zones is an awesome feature. There's everything you need to be able to record a session & track your progression.
App straordinaria, io la uso per andare a vela. Permette di visualizzare tutti i dati essenziali sull'Apple Watch ed inoltre registra fedelmente il tracciato, scaricandolo in background su iPhone e iPad. Proprio ciò che mancava. Imperdibile!
Be in Touch with us
If you need any support or additional information
fill up the form below or write us: email@example.com,
or chat with us on Facebook Messenger.
We will do our best to reply you within 4 working hours.